Friday, February 17, 2012

Ryan and Shannon: Growing their family through adoption

Some of you may have noticed a little addition to the left hand column of the bloggity. I will explain it below...

Last month, one of my most favorite humans in the whole wide world and her equally delightful husband received word that their adoption profile has been approved by LDS Family Services. And with such wonderful news, I felt that I had to share it with all of you lovely bloggity peeps, because I wanted to spread it to all.

Honestly, I have never met a couple so kind, loving and delightful as these two. They are both such amazing people with huge hearts. And they will be the. best. parents. ever. Seriously.

Please pass along the word, and visit their adoption blog today! And add their button to your blog:

Ryan and Shannon Adopt

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Oh Lauren, thank you SO much. You are so thoughtful and sweet. Thank you, thank you!