Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Just another day at The Summit Group

Furnace leak and accompanying furnace motor burning out = horrendous electrical burning smell and small lake in the copy room.

Spigot in the back of the building freezing = pipe cracking and flooding into the parking lot and building.

192 envelopes to be labeled, stuffed and posted = a whole lotta shiz get to done in one hour.

Girls Gone Wild bus right outside in front of our building and Club Bliss =

JUST ANOTHER DAY AT THE SUMMIT GROUP

The End.

7 comments:

EMILY said...

The joys of a new/old building. Glad I didn't go into work today!

Josh & Kenna said...

Do they really think they'll find the 'wildest bar' in Utah? I doubt that. I seriously, seriously doubt it.

Ash said...

Fun. I miss work. Enjoy it while the drama lasts.

Paco Belle said...

One thing I will say, never a dull moment at TSG.

Jami said...

So you missed me right? So sorry for all the shiz - welcome to my day to day. XOXO

The Wright Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Wright Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.