Monday, January 18, 2010

Resolute.



As a general rule, I don't typically make formal resolutions for the new year. Not sure why that is exactly... perhaps it's because it seems like I always have something I feel like I need to work on... so maybe a whole list is a bit daunting or something.

Consequently, I don't think I will make a list this year; rather, I'll set one all-encompassing goal: to strive to be, for lack of a better word, better. A better wife, friend, daughter, sister, employee, etc. etc. This will encompass various tasks and goals per category, and be something I can work on little bit (or a lot bit) each day. I always have this idea in the back of my head anyway, so maybe writing it down and submitting it to the blogosphere will ensure that I keep myself motivated.

So here's to a wonderful (and hopefully "better") 2010.

1 comment:

kenna said...

I think that is a great thing to strive for. It encompasses everything we really should be doing.

However, you are already a pretty astounding friend. :)

You go girl.