Wednesday, August 19, 2009

writer's block

lately i feel like my posts aren't that great.
that i am just writing to write sometimes, without putting the care and attention into my posts that i normally would if i had more time.
but i really want to keep this going, to maintain the pace i have set.

i just don't know what to write about.

i am having a serious case of writer's block... and i'm not exactly sure how to get out of it.

{it's a mystery wrapped in a conundrum deep fried in a quandary, really.}

2 comments:

kenna said...

I'm telling you, go eat a bowl of sugary cereal. (Like Count Chocula) It helps, I promise.

At least I think it does...

It does for me...

Kimba said...

Know the feeling! I feel like my life (and thus, my blog) has been reduced to posts about Wy and nothing else. It IS my life, and I love it, but I KNOW I have more interesting things to write about sometimes. I go through fazes. Don't worry!

I also second the Count Chocula idea. Love that stuff...