Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A few from Maui.

Since my body is still trying to figure out what time it is... I won't write much right now. But here are a few pics from the trip. (And said trip was nothing short of paradisaical, just in case you were wondering.) There will be more to come, I am sure.


The view from our deck (aka lanai). Seriously.


I want to go to there. (Actually, back to there, but you get the idea.)


Just off the Hana Highway.


Church in Kihei.


At the top of Haleakala.

We think we have discovered one of our new favorite places.

10 comments:

kenna said...

I'm still green with envy.

Abby said...

Aloha oy. or whatever.

Stacey said...

Great pictures! I want to go there SO badly.

The Jessups said...

Ahhh. j.e.a.l.o.u.s.

Kimba said...

Agh! Hana! We did that last year, and I was not a huge fan. Though, that might have had more to do with the fact that I was pregnant and nauseous...

Beautiful pics. :) So jealous.

Ashley said...

I can't tell you how happy it makes me to know that you watch 30 Rock.

Caitlin & Kyle said...

Lauren, your hair is so LONG! I haven't seen you in forever!

Time to Blog It Up! said...

Just simply beautiful....I want to go to Maui!

The Heriford's said...

These pictures make my heart melt. I miss maui so much..... did you guys bike down haleakala??? and how was hana??? and did you go to kaanapali beach??? i want to hear more.

lauren said...

jess,

i will blog more about maui soon with more pictures. we're just waiting on some more from greg's parents. but it will be soon, i promise. we miss you guys!