Thursday, June 19, 2008

A little more info about the innerworkings of my brain; aka taggity part 3

I have been tagged by my friend Emily, aka, the incredible designer of my absolutely flawless wedding invites (shown below, as well as here), so really, how could I refuse?


A - Attached or single: Attached :)
B - Best Friend: Gregory!
C - Cake or Pie: All of the above?
D - Day of the Week: Friday!
E - Essential Item: My cell, and anti-bacterial hand sanitizer.
F - Favorite Color: Fuchsia... or olive green... or cerulean.
G - Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms, but only the red and white ones.
H - Hometown: B-town in the house!
I - Indulgences: An occasional shopping excursion to Anthropologie, my Gucci II, some of my makeup/facial care stuff.
J - January or July?: July!! Boating, anyone?
K - Kids: None as of right now.
L - Life is incomplete without: My husband, my family, the Gospel, books, the piano.
M - Marriage Date: September 19, 2007 (yay for nine phenomenal months!)
N - Number of Siblings: 1 sister, 3 brothers.
O - Oranges or Apples: Pink Lady apples.
P - Phobias or Fears: Needles, cockroaches, drowning.
Q - Quote: "We love the things we love for what they are." -Robert Frost
R - Reason To Smile: Greg, peonies, baseball, a great book.
S - Season: Spring!!! Except not this Spring because it was too cold.
T - Tag Three: Anyone who wants to do this that hasn't already.
U - Unknown fact about me: I want to write a book.
V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Though I applaud the Vegetarians out there, I derive a lot of pleasure out of a good medium steak fillet... preferably a fillet oscar. Once in awhile.
W - Worst Habit: Pretty much every facet of my OCD.
X - Rays or Ultrasounds: I have not experienced either, but I'd have to go with an ultrasound.
Y - Your favorite food: Anything Italian, anything Greg makes, sushi.
Z - Zodiac Sign: Gemini.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

You need to write a book.