Monday, May 19, 2008

I'm a new soul, I came to this strange world...

So the other day Greg and I were talking about the song that is featured on the MacBook Air commercial. Before you read on, click here to view the aforementioned ad, so this story actually makes sense.

Apparently he and his coworkers were singing the song all day, and I was soon stuck on the melody as well. The incessant looping of the few sung lines reverberated in my brain... it became quite annoying actually. (Not as grating as the five dollar foot long song, however.)

Later that evening I was up late blow drying my thick hair that likes to take an hour to dry, and Greg was in bed asleep. So after I was done, I crept into bed silently, only to see Greg roll over and then hum the MacBook Air song, in his SLEEP! I tried to stifle my laughter, but it was hilarious. Maybe you just had to be there. Maybe you have no sense of humor. But I swear it really happened. Greg was really asleep and had no recollection of the events mentioned. And it was really funny.

1 comment:

kenna said...

Mac has a way of getting into our heads. Will they take over the world one day? Of course, but at least we'll still have awesome music while being ruled by the Mac gods.