Monday, October 15, 2007

The First Post

Hmm... well, I never thought we'd be the blogging type... but after a lot of encouragement from married friends, here we are, in the land that is blog.

Let's see, Greg and I got married on September 19, 2007 in the Salt Lake Temple. Not to sound cheesy, but it was the perfect day. (Minus the mild wind factor, that is.) It was so great to have all of our family and friends present for the big day. I want to send out a big thanks to Ash, who came all the way from Loma Linda, and to the rest of our friends and relatives who came from out of town. Sorry this post is a bit boring... I'm totally a blogging virgin.


4 comments:

Ashley said...

Yes. Finally someone who can bring some depth to this ultra superficial sport of mine. I like your friend Mckenna too-who is that? She's my style blogger. Maybe we are the ones who are trying to ruin the enterprise but sometimes I get tired of seeing how cute everyone's kids are...and don't get me wrong, E is adorable, but I also get bored writing about how cute he is. You won't regret this.

Ashley said...

Sorry. Kenna, not Mckenna.

kenna said...

Ha ha ha, Ash, my name is McKenna, but I go by Kenna, so it doesn't matter.

LAUREN! Yessss, I am stoked. Did I finally wear you down? Like how Andy Bernard wears people down? Your friend Ash is right, you won't regret this!!!

The Jessups said...

Yeah for the blog world!!