Monday, April 12, 2010

There are some friends who will always be friends...

When I made the sojourn to the school down south, it was admittedly reluctantly. I wanted to live in the SLC with some of my high school peeps and go to the University of Utah, but inexplicably I ended up elsewhere. I was slated to live on campus with five strangers whom I had never met, and I remember feeling nervous that I would be rooming with a bunch weirdos.

Luckily, this was not the case. I found myself paired with five roommates who had all been friends for years, and they adopted me into their circle immediately and seamlessly. Though I don't see them as often as I would like, we try to have "reunions" once or twice a year. And every time we see each other, we pick up right where we left off.

 All of us, minus Amy, who is currently living in China

Ladies, I heart you all.

1 comment:

kenna said...

friends like that are priceless, as corny and cliche as it sounds.

glad you've got a slew of them.