Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Feb was filled with a couple of birfdays and an anniversary

February's always been a busy month in my family. Two of my siblings have a birthday, and my parents have their anniversary... all in the space of four days. So I know this is a bit belated, but I wanted to give them all a birthday/anniversary shout out. Let's just go in order according to date:

Daniel the great

Dan is perhaps the wittiest and most hilarious 18 year old that has ever existed in the history of mankind. Seriously. He's also a great athlete. I love that he's representing the number 2 this year on the baseball team. Happy birthday bro.

Biz/Bizzer-bot/Bizmark/Big Bizness
(See, I told you she's waaaay hotter than me
)

Biz is not only way hotter than me, she's also an amazing hair stylist. She works down in Vegas at Arcs A Robert Cromeans Salon. (I highly recommend checking it out if you're ever down there.) I can't believe my little sister is 24 this year. I think in my mind, she'll always be 19. Happy b-day seester.

The parentals with my brother, Joe

Some of you may remember this post from last year. The one with my most favorite picture of my parents. Well, they just celebrated their 27th anniversary. That's pretty impressive I think. They're pretty cool parents and I feel blessed to be their daughter. Happy Anniversary, you crazy lovebirds, you.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

What a beautiful family you have! Happy everything to all of you. Hopefully you can all get together and celebrate. And hopefully there will be dessert.

Michelle L said...

Thank you Lauren. You have always been such a thoughtful daughter and sister. I always knew you could handle being the big sister to all these kids, even when you were seven and you had your doubts. You are a blessing to all. Your Dad and I love you and Greg to pieces!

Tima said...

I love your family, inside and out!

Shannon said...

I know...I've been boycotting the internet lately. Just in a funk I guess. I'll be sure to get on tomorrow and chat with you though. Capish?