Monday, July 13, 2009

We've been working hard... but playing harder...

In a day or two, you will all be inundated with a plethora of pictures from all of our recent activities. Though it pains me that I have not been able to chronologically keep up with said events, as I have been able to do in the past, I will seek to create a few posts that will tell you all what we've been up to lately, and as I said, you'll get to see lots of pictures. (In my defense I do have to collect some from family members and my camera will not upload the pics I do have to my work compy. And also, I know you all prob don't care that much, but I'm gonna post them anyway. Because it's my blog and I can. Te hee.)

I promise that someday I will not be so lame
in the posting arena.

(And tonight the hubs and I will be at the Death Cab and Andrew Bird concert. There will be pictures from that as well, don't you worry.)

3 comments:

kenna said...

Enjoy the concert. I will not say I'm jealous...buuuut I am.

Ashley said...

Finally, we get a little picture action...not that I don't enjoy your musings in and of themselves. I am glad you have been kicking back.

mary plus vince said...

jealous -- i didn't know death cab was here! bummer, i so would have gone! can't wait for all the pics!