Monday, July 27, 2009

So it appears we won't have internet until Tuesday...

I apologize that the blogging has been more sparse than is typical these past few days. We moved this weekend and were dismayed to discover that we would not be able to get our cable and internet hooked up until Tuesday. I attempted to blog from my iPhone, but for some reason it did not want to cooperate. So I decided to take a quick minute and explain the absence.

Don't worry, a full explanation of the weekend (including the clown that hit on me and the pants wetting incident at the parade) will be expounded soon. Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Kimba said...

Ooh, I just hate the moving process. Hope yours went well! Can't wait to hear about the pee incident. :)

Ashley said...

Wow, thank you for be willing to talk so openly about a "pants wetting incident"-at a parade no less! I am so excited.