Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Dinner at the Metropolitan

We'd never been, so we figured we'd give it a try for my birfday feast. And oh my goodness, I was impressed. Probably because I had the best gnocchi I've had since Angelo's (and that was nine years ago). It was melt-in-your-mouth perfect with an amazing arugula and macadamia nut pesto. Can't wait to eat the leftovers at lunch.


the best one we could get, unfortunately sans the sign


with the sign in the background

{p.s. doesn't husband look like he could be in GQ? seriously.}

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I LOVE your shirt. And I'm so happy to hear that birthday dinner was successful. Those are the best...and the description made my mouth water. Enjoy your lunch!

Clayton and Amber said...

Happy Birthday!! I'm glad you enjoyed the perfect dinner! Love you Lar!