Thursday, January 15, 2009

2008, you were a great year...

and I'm quite excited to see what 2009 holds.

I realize this post would have been a bit more relevant at the beginning of January, right at the birth of the epoch that is 2009, but I figure it's better late than never. And I have a few goals this year... some of which I'll explicate, and others that I'll just carry in my little heart. The ones I feel like sharing include:

finding my niche
taking inconsequential things less seriously
being the best wife I can possibly be
(finally) learning italian... (at least enough so that grandpa domenico would be proud)
finding the beauty in all things (well, most things)
rediscovering my love for the piano
reading more
stressing less
acquiring tastes for things that are good for me that i don't like (like broccoli)
taking more pictures

Photo taken in
London, July 2006

2 comments:

kenna said...

I love it.

I admire those who can actually make resolutions.

Every year I make one...

'Quit being a jerk.'

I have yet to actually succeed in tackling it.

Stacey said...

That is a great picture! I'm excited to see more.