Wednesday, August 13, 2008

wednesday

it's not even 9:00 and i am already craving a dr. pepper. which i still find ironic, because in the four years i worked at a restaurant i hardly ever indulged in such a beverage. only when it was incumbent upon me to pull an all-nighter for school for a procrastinated paper that i would trek to the 7-11 and procure such liquidy goodness.

i had a few super kooky dreams last night, and they were all the type that seemed soooo real, that it took me a second this morning to remember it was all just (in this instance, thankfully) a dream. i mean, it's bad enough i'm an insomniac, but then to have crazy dreams? i think the land of nod is always going to elude me.

which is why i really, really want a dr. pepper. with lime. against my better judgment. luckily, there are no limes. which is why i have lasted this long.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I love Dr. Pepper, but have never tried it with lime. It sounds so yummy. I will have to try it.

Ashley(Greg's cousin)