Thursday, March 6, 2008

I heart Project Runway

For those of you who know me well, this should come as no surprise. I have been addicted to this show from the beginning, and every season keeps getting better! The season finale was last night, and I won't lie, I was torn between Rami and Christian; however, Christian, in all his "fierce-ness" pulled off an amazing win. I am astounded at the skill it takes to not only conceive of a collection, but to actually execute it. I wish that were one of my gifts, because then I could actually wear the clothes I want to that are typically unavailable or unaffordable.

Anyway, I digress. While I salivated over the incredible pieces in Rami's collection, I have to say I think the judges made the right decision choosing Christian. The man is going to be a couture genius. And I'd wear pretty much anything of Rami's any day of the week. To check out their collections see: http://www.bravotv.com/Project_Runway/season/4/final_collections//index.php?n=rami

http://www.bravotv.com/Project_Runway/season/4/final_collections//index.php?n=christian

And seriously, if you haven't seen this show, I suggest you check out season five when it starts in the fall. Auf wiedersehen!!

No comments: