Wednesday, January 30, 2008

So I guess I got tagged... part deux

So the only reason why I am engaging in yet another tag-fest is because I was tagged by Kenna, and because I am so bored I'm thisclose to LOSING it. So here you go people... some more random stuff about my glorious life. Lucky you.

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Hmm... at 13 almost 14? Enduring my combined honors English/honors history class and geometry. Junior high is just a rough place to be. But I was a heckofa softball player back in the day. Even though I throw like a chick.

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Finish Atonement (done)
2. Make it through work without dying of boredom (the verdict's still out on that one)
3. Remember fabric for New Beginnings (done)
4. Go to New Beginnings
5. Get home before 9:30

Things I would do if I were suddenly made a a billionaire:
Quit my job. Book our trip to Italy. Book a humanitarian trip to Uganda. Start an NPO. Go to grad school. The list is endless...

2 of my bad habits:
1. Self-deprecation
2. Cynicism

5 places I have lived:
1. West Bountiful
2. Bountiful
3. Provo
4. Salt Lake
5. TBD

5 Jobs I have had:
1. Filer at a doctor's office
2. Some random scrap booking supplies thingy
3. Baby-sitter
4. Waitress
5. Administrative Assistant

5 Things people don't know about me:
I did this one in the last tag post, so I do not wish to be redundant.

And I'm not tagging anybody. I'm sure it'll get around.

1 comment:

Jimmy and Lindsey said...

Well yes Sundance was very fun! You guys have a cute blog! Hope married life is going great for you guys!